NAS devices are best suited for any enterprise or SMB with a lot of data to store and share.
As NAS devices are effectively a server in itself and contain all of the components of a typical PC, its reliability is dictated by how well it designed internally. A NAS without redundant data access paths, redundant controllers or redundant power supplies will likely be less reliable than a simple PC that has better components acting as a server connected to the network. The Performance of NAS devices also depends heavily on the speed of and amount of traffic on the network, as well as the amount of RAM on the NAS computers or devices.
Melbourne Data Recovery often develops specific fixes for specific proprietary software and, or hardware. Proprietary in-house tools have been specifically developed to increase recovery rates and cut down on recovery times for multi-disk systems running in Snap and other NAS environments
The Unix-flavoured operating system used by these systems and its proprietary file system are often difficult for computer technicians, and even other data recovery companies to manipulate. However, unlike other companies, we are able to get information stored on these devices back, in a snap.
This is what you should do right now:
- Do not panic.
- Turn off the NAS.
- Do not attempt to repair the NAS.
- Contact Melbourne Data Recovery now.
Common failures affecting NAS devices:
- Single or multiple disk failure.
- System crash.
- Power surge causing physical or logical corruption.
- Virus attack.
- Data could not be viewed due to security system failure.
- Loss of network shared volume due to accidental reformat or loss of original configuration.
- Accidental deletion of data or reformat of NAS volume.
This process occurs when the media arrives at our Melbourne office. A professional technical engineer will examine your faulty NAS server and give you an estimate for both the cost and how much data is likely to be retrievable from the NAS.
During the recovery process we will use our specialist technology to retrieve data from your NAS Server without causing it any further damage.
Once we have completed the recovery process, we will send you a detailed list of all the files recovered from your device. We can upload recovered data onto any device you choose, or onto your cloud storage.
Beyond NAS Servers Data Recovery in Melbourne , we offer retrieval services across a range of devices in Melbourne including :
- Hard Drives Data Recovery in Melbourne
- SSD Drives Data Recovery in Melbourne
- RAID systems Data Recovery in Melbourne
- SD/Micro SD cards Data Recovery in Melbourne
- USB flash drives Data Recovery in Melbourne
- Android Phones Data Recovery in Melbourne
- iPhone Data Recovery in Melbourne
- CCTV Data Recovery from DVRs/NVRs
All of Our Services
All of Our Services
Find out more about our data recovery services today
For more information on the range of internal and external hard drive data recovery services we offer Melbourne customers, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (03) 7016 8120.