- Damaged heads
- Damaged platters
- Clicking noise
- Scratching noise
- Firmware issues
- Electronic board damage
- Faulty controller
- File / Structure corruption
- Accidental delete of data
- Virus , malware damage
Desktop PC’s and iMacs are not portable devices so they are less prone to physical failure than portable storage like laptops and external hard drives , unfortunately the built in hard drive still fails because of several reasons .Melbourne data recovery can recover data from all brands and models of Microsoft or Apple compatible devices in St Kilda East.If you cannot access your data on your PC or iMac in St Kilda East , do not attempt to access hard drive and recover using free online recover software as using an improper software will put unnecessary pressure on hard drive and the data becomes permanently lost. Even removing the storage from the case may damage electronic components or connection ports , so stop trying and bring it to Melbourne Data Recovery for a professional assessment and evaluation for a high chance of recovery .
The first and most important step is to turn off your system as soon as you encounter a problem and do not attempt switch it back on. It’s always best to be safe in these situations and doing this maintains the highest chance of recovery and prevents further data loss from occurring. You don’t even need to remove the storage component from the system, just bring the whole unit to Melbourne Data Recovery and we will do the rest .
- Accidental deletion of files / Folders
- Hardware / Physical damage
- File corruptions
- Virus and malware infections
- OS (Operating System) failures
- Master Boot Record (MBR) corruption
- Power surge
- Boot loop
We have seen different crash scenarios and successfully recovered from crashed PC’s and iMacs in St Kilda East .We understand the panic and frustration of downtime due to a crash and are ready to get your data back.
- Clicking Hard Drive
- Failed updates
- Windows failed to load
- Disk is not recognised
- BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)
- PC does not power up
- Virus or Malware
- Deleted files
- Operating system corrupted
The most convenient way to transport small size of data are Flash drives and USB thumb drives. Whether its family photos , personal documents , financial data or a critical business presentation, most people use these types of storage on a daily basis to hold valuable data. Flash drives and thumb drives are relatively durable, however, they are still sensitive electronic devices and are susceptible to damage and crash in Melbourne.
Some of the most common causes of flash drive failure in St Kilda East :
- Physical damage – This is very common when USB connection is broken from the board or bent and in the process has caused damage to the board inside the drive’s case. These Flash drives need to be checked in our Lab to recover data from them. Melbourne Data Recovery can recover data from all types of USB damage in a professional component level data recovery in St Kilda East , we can also remove the memory chip and place it on a donor board to recover data. Melbourne Data Recovery can recover data in most difficult cases when other recovery companies in Melbourne unable to recover.
- Data corruption – Data corruption because of viruses, static electricity (can also cause physical damage), operating system failure, software malfunction, and not properly removing the device from a computer are all very common and Melbourne Data Recovery recovered many cases with similar symptoms .
- Liquid & heat damage – Being extremely small and portable, it is not uncommon for Flash drives to suffer from submersion or excessive heat damage, such as being left in an automobile or direct sunlight.
Melbourne data recovery engineers can recover data from all of the above Flash drives failures and have already seen most scenarios imaginable. Whether your thumb drive was bent , dropped in the pool , or run over by car , we can retrieve the drive’s contents with a very high success rate.
Below is just a sample of the digital camera types and formats we recover in Melbourne Data Recovery :
- Bell Howell
- Canon CR2/CRW
- Fuji RAF
- Hewlett Packard
- Kodak DCR
- Minolta MRW
- Nikon NEF (D1H/D1X)
- Nikon NEF (E5000/E5700)
- Nikon MOV
- Olympus ORF (E-XX/C5050)
- Ricoh J61 (RDC-2E)
- Sigma-Foveon (X3F)
Melbourne Data Recovery fully understands the panic of losing irreplaceable memories and family photos due to a SD or Micro SD card crash in St Kilda East , it is very devastating. In most cases , many of those digital camera images cannot be replicated. Our professional data recovery engineers can help retrieve seemingly lost images from failed camera cards. Melbourne Data Recovery Labs has developed state-of-the-art technology and techniques to ensure the best possible chance of recovering your photos in Melbourne .
Some of the most common causes of digital camera card failure:
- Physical damage – These small cards can easily be dropped, bent, and crushed which can damage the internal components of the card. Physically damaged camera cards need to be examined in our Lab in order to retrieve data.
- Data corruption – Data corruption can be caused by static electricity (can also cause physical damage), software malfunction, or not properly removing the device.
- Deletion or re-formatting – A camera card can be accidentally re-formatted in a camera or in the PC or pictures can be deleted during transfer or editing from SD to the computer.
- Liquid & heat damage – Cameras can easily be dropped in water or left in extreme temperatures. Both of these scenarios can cause damage to the internal components of the camera card.
Melbourne Date Recovery Labs removable media engineers can recover data from all of the above failures and have already seen most scenarios imaginable. Whether your camera card is cracked, submerged, or stepped on we can help retrieve the drive’s contents.
Melbourne Data Recovery recover iPhone/iPad/iPod under Various Tough Circumstances including :
Similar to the Android operating system, Apple have a propriety operating system exclusively for all their apple products such as iPhones and Apple touch screen devices such as iPads. This is called the ios and shares the same framework as the Apple OSX such that devices can inter-work seamlessly.
“I was restoring my iPhone and it said “wait a few seconds” then it stuck in the Apple logo ” This a common complaint from our Apple customers. Melbourne Data Recovery have seen many similar cases and helped our clients to get back their data from the iPhone so no need to panic .
However this generally indicates a possible hardware failure and if you do not have a recent back-up and need the data stored on the iPhone then contact us in Melbourne Data Recovery and seek professional advice. We recover iPhone by fixing in component level of the board in Melbourne.
If your Apple iPhone won’t turn on , don’t panic , it doesn’t mean that you lost your data stored on the phone. Any component failure in the iPhone can stop the phone from powering on .Almost certainly you have a faulty device and will need to talk to our iPhone data recovery experts in St Kilda East .
This common problem can be due to the following:
- iPhone unintentionally in recovery mode.
- Jailbreak attempt gone wrong or iPhone lost power during update.
- iOS update gone wrong such as insufficient storage.
Stop factory reset without back-up , if you value your data or there are irreplaceable photos stored on the iPhone and need a professional data recovery service in Melbourne then contact Melbourne iPhone Data Recovery Services.
A red screen generally is an indication of hardware fault on iPhone or liquid damaged iPhone. If you need us to rescue your data we strongly advise that you disconnect it from charger and do not try to turn it on , the next step is to engage our iPhone data recovery services as soon as is practicable. Melbourne Data Recovery techs will decontaminate the phone using professional ultrasonic cleaning equipment and will retrieve your pictures , contacts , files and folders etc.
This case can have many root causes including something simple as the on/off button is faulty , a physical damaged screen , the battery is dead and unable to take charge or a more serious hardware failure has occurred. Melbourne iPhone Data recovery team have seen all these cases many times and been able to recover the iPhone with a high data recovery success rate . We recover the data and copy it to your nominated storage , we can even provide a backup folder to be restored to another iPhone with identical data and settings .
Chip-off is an advanced data recovery technique which involves physically removing the memory chip from the mobile and then extracting the raw data using complicated data recovery tools, this enable us to get a complete history of the phone. This can even be done on phones that have suffered catastrophic damage.
- the memory chip is physically removed from the mobile phone.
- the chip is cleaned up.
- the raw data is extracted from the chip.
- the raw extraction data is then analysed using industry standard forensic tools and custom utilities.
Most customers will not need the “chip-off” service for their data recovery.
RAID is an acronym that stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks or Redundant Array of Independent Disks. RAID is a term used in computing. With RAID, several hard disks are made into one logical disk. There are different ways this can be done.By integrating two or more hard drives we can achieve greater performance and higher reliability of data.The RAID levels are implemented by software and hardware. The hardware type is most common. Since Raid consists several drives, it’s more complicated to recover data from RAID compared to a single disk.Melbourne RAID data recovery experts can recover your data even if all other means of retrieval have failed. We are expert in all types of raid arrays regardless of the array size, configuration, Operating system , or platform of your Raid Array. RAID Data Recovery is one of the most complex recovery processes that we perform in Melbourne routinely. Engineers at Melbourne Data Recovery take such RAID jobs in St Kilda East as a challenge and will get your data back as much as possible.
RAID failure is due to many factors but our experience over a decade shows that most of failures have been aggravated by human error. “Let me try myself” or following “DIY” attitude often complicates the recovery of RAID.
- RAID Controller failure
- Raid configuration lost
- Accidental reconfiguration and initialization of RAID array
- Multiple drives failure
- Raid partition missing
- Virus Damage
- Partition was formatted
- Raid drives have mechanical fault
- Never reinitialize drives
- Never change the sequence of the Raid Drives
- Do not reinstall Operating system
- Do not create new partitions
- Immediately switch off Raid drives upon hearing unusual sound from the Raid drive
- Label all drives according to their position in Raid Array
- Always seek professional help , Call Melbourne Data Recovery to arrange an assessment
Melbourne Data Recovery has recovered thousands of cases over the years. Data Recovery process for Raid starts from an initial evaluation stage , in this stage our engineers will evaluate the RAID and diagnose the fault with the raid array. In the evaluation process, we will determine whether RAID has logical corruption to the array structure, or the drives in the RAID array have suffered any physical damage. Once the cause of failure is determined our Raid engineer will send you a report along fixed quotation for your approval.
On your approval we will start the recovery process and as we have a high success rate in our RAID data recovery services in Melbourne , there will be a high chance of successful RAID recovery , when finalized the recovery , we can copy the data on your nominated storage or cloud .
- Raid 0 – Stripe Set
- Raid 1 – Mirroring
- Raid 0 + 1 – Stripe + Mirroring
- Raid 5 – Stripe Set with Parity
- Raid 6 – Stripe Set with Dual Parity