- Damaged heads
- Damaged platters
- Clicking noise
- Scratching noise
- Firmware issues
- Electronic board damage
- Faulty controller
- File / Structure corruption
- Accidental delete of data
- Virus , malware damage
Desktop PC’s and iMacs are not portable devices so they are less prone to physical failure than portable storage like laptops and external hard drives , unfortunately the built in hard drive still fails because of several reasons .Melbourne data recovery can recover data from all brands and models of Microsoft or Apple compatible devices in Toolern Vale.If you cannot access your data on your PC or iMac in Toolern Vale , do not attempt to access hard drive and recover using free online recover software as using an improper software will put unnecessary pressure on hard drive and the data becomes permanently lost. Even removing the storage from the case may damage electronic components or connection ports , so stop trying and bring it to Melbourne Data Recovery for a professional assessment and evaluation for a high chance of recovery .
- Accidental deletion of files / Folders
- Hardware / Physical damage
- File corruptions
- Virus and malware infections
- OS (Operating System) failures
- Master Boot Record (MBR) corruption
- Power surge
- Boot loop
We have seen different crash scenarios and successfully recovered from crashed PC’s and iMacs in Toolern Vale .We understand the panic and frustration of downtime due to a crash and are ready to get your data back.
- Clicking Hard Drive
- Failed updates
- Windows failed to load
- Disk is not recognised
- BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death)
- PC does not power up
- Virus or Malware
- Deleted files
- Operating system corrupted
Some of the most common causes of flash drive failure in Toolern Vale :
- Physical damage – This is very common when USB connection is broken from the board or bent and in the process has caused damage to the board inside the drive’s case. These Flash drives need to be checked in our Lab to recover data from them. Melbourne Data Recovery can recover data from all types of USB damage in a professional component level data recovery in Toolern Vale , we can also remove the memory chip and place it on a donor board to recover data. Melbourne Data Recovery can recover data in most difficult cases when other recovery companies in Melbourne unable to recover.
- Bell Howell
- Canon CR2/CRW
- Fuji RAF
- Hewlett Packard
- Kodak DCR
- Minolta MRW
- Nikon NEF (D1H/D1X)
- Nikon NEF (E5000/E5700)
- Nikon MOV
- Olympus ORF (E-XX/C5050)
- Ricoh J61 (RDC-2E)
- Sigma-Foveon (X3F)
Melbourne Data Recovery fully understands the panic of losing irreplaceable memories and family photos due to a SD or Micro SD card crash in Toolern Vale , it is very devastating. In most cases , many of those digital camera images cannot be replicated. Our professional data recovery engineers can help retrieve seemingly lost images from failed camera cards. Melbourne Data Recovery Labs has developed state-of-the-art technology and techniques to ensure the best possible chance of recovering your photos in Melbourne .
Some of the most common causes of digital camera card failure:
Melbourne Data Recovery recover iPhone/iPad/iPod under Various Tough Circumstances including :
If your Apple iPhone won’t turn on , don’t panic , it doesn’t mean that you lost your data stored on the phone. Any component failure in the iPhone can stop the phone from powering on .Almost certainly you have a faulty device and will need to talk to our iPhone data recovery experts in Toolern Vale .
This common problem can be due to the following:
- iPhone unintentionally in recovery mode.
- Jailbreak attempt gone wrong or iPhone lost power during update.
- iOS update gone wrong such as insufficient storage.
- the memory chip is physically removed from the mobile phone.
- the chip is cleaned up.
- the raw data is extracted from the chip.
Most customers will not need the “chip-off” service for their data recovery.
RAID is an acronym that stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks or Redundant Array of Independent Disks. RAID is a term used in computing. With RAID, several hard disks are made into one logical disk. There are different ways this can be done.By integrating two or more hard drives we can achieve greater performance and higher reliability of data.The RAID levels are implemented by software and hardware. The hardware type is most common. Since Raid consists several drives, it’s more complicated to recover data from RAID compared to a single disk.Melbourne RAID data recovery experts can recover your data even if all other means of retrieval have failed. We are expert in all types of raid arrays regardless of the array size, configuration, Operating system , or platform of your Raid Array. RAID Data Recovery is one of the most complex recovery processes that we perform in Melbourne routinely. Engineers at Melbourne Data Recovery take such RAID jobs in Toolern Vale as a challenge and will get your data back as much as possible.
- RAID Controller failure
- Raid configuration lost
- Accidental reconfiguration and initialization of RAID array
- Multiple drives failure
- Raid partition missing
- Virus Damage
- Partition was formatted
- Raid drives have mechanical fault
- Never reinitialize drives
- Never change the sequence of the Raid Drives
- Do not reinstall Operating system
- Do not create new partitions
- Immediately switch off Raid drives upon hearing unusual sound from the Raid drive
- Label all drives according to their position in Raid Array
- Always seek professional help , Call Melbourne Data Recovery to arrange an assessment
- Raid 0 – Stripe Set
- Raid 1 – Mirroring
- Raid 0 + 1 – Stripe + Mirroring
- Raid 5 – Stripe Set with Parity
- Raid 6 – Stripe Set with Dual Parity